Building Safely. Everyday.
- How to recognize and resolve safety issues on-site.
- The importance of using the proper Personal Protective Equipment. e.g.
Hardhats, safety glasses, gloves, etc.
- The proper clothing and footwear.
- The responsibility of operating a company vehicle.
- The proper use of equipment and machinery.
- Weekly & Daily safety meetings.
- OSHA training (10 & 30 hour) for managers.
For this program to be successful, we need complete and total cooperation from all existing & future employees. It is their responsibility to work together to maintain a safe work environment for everyone’s benefit.To request a copy of our current safety policies & procedures manual please email us at email@example.com