Design-build services were provided to King Luminaire Co. for the expansion of their facility in Jefferson, Ohio.
Delivery Method: Design-Build
Location: Jefferson, Ohio
Architect: JCI Contractors, Inc.
Services & Scope
- Architectural & Engineering
- Pre-construction sessions
- Project management
Main scope of work included:
- Concrete footers, piers & floor.
- Masonry foundation.
- Erection of a pre-engineered steel building
- Complete interiors: Masonry walls, metal stud installation, drywall installation, drywall taping and finishing, acoustical ceilings, paint, door & hardware installation, carpet & tile flooring.
- A ‘black room’ for a brand-new, state-of-the-art light testing machine.
- HVAC, fire protection & electrical systems.