Location: Ashtabula, OH
Delivery Method: Design-Build
Square Footage: 12,000
Design-Build services were provided to 4314 Main Ave LLC to convert the former 12,000 sq. ft. Social Security building in Downtown Ashtabula, Ohio into a state-of-the-art daycare center.
This new daycare center includes multiple classrooms, play areas, administrative offices, and a gymnasium.
Services & Scope
Our services included:
- Architectural design
- Preconstruction meetings
- Project management services during the construction phase
- Construction Services:
- Complete demolition of existing interior
- Rough & Finish Carpentry
- Drywall Hanging, Taping, & Finishing
- Acoustical Ceilings
- Tile flooring (VCT & Ceramic)
- Plumbing, electrical & HVAC upgrades.
- New fire alarm system.
JCI’s project team was able to deliver this project on-time and within the designated budget.