Location: Ashtabula, Ohio
Square Footage: 55,000
Year Completed: 2014
Architect: Sandvick Architects
The six story, 55,000 sq. ft. historical hotel building was originally built in 1919 and underwent extensive exterior and interior renovations by JCI to house the buildings new tenant, Signature Health, Inc. The state-of-the-art medical center includes physician and administrative offices, exam rooms, multiple conference rooms, a full-service pharmacy and a large community room that was once the hotel’s grand ballroom.
- Complete construction of the interior.
- Complete restoration of the exterior.
- Complete restoration of the grand ballroom.
- Complete restoration of the lobby.
- Replacement of all windows with historical replicas.
- All new mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Two brand new, custom elevators.
Throughout construction, JCI worked in coordination with the owner, 4726 Main Avenue LLC and design team, Sandvick Architects, Inc. to comply with all historical guidelines and ensure material adherence with Ohio Historic Preservation Office and the National Park Service.