JCI provided general contracting services to Delaware North for the complete renovation of the Lodge at Geneva. The project was completed in 2 separate phases. The first phase included all 109 rooms and the second phase consisted of all corridors and main lobby.
Location: Geneva-on-the-Lake, Ohio
Project Delivery Method: General Contractor
Architect: Braun & Steidl
Scope of Work
Delaware North Companies selected JCI Contractors as the General Contractor for the 109-Guestroom Renovation of The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake. It was the first major renovation at the property since opening in 2004.
Our work included renovations to all guestrooms and suites, including bathrooms. We also assembled and installed all of the FF&E items. The project was completed in six phases enabling the hotel to remain fully operational during construction.
Construction began in November of 2016 and was completed in late April 2017 – just in time for the busy summer season.
The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake, is a beautiful hotel situated on the shores of Lake Erie in the heart of Ohio’s wine country. We’re excited to be part of such an exciting project.
Our services include:
- Preconstruction meetings
- Project management services during the construction phase
- Scheduled to be completed in late April 2017
- To be completed in six phases so that operations go undisturbed throughout the duration of construction
- Rough & Finish Carpentry
- Drywall Hanging, Taping, & Finishing
- Ceramic wood plank tile flooring
- Mosaic tile installation
- Fireplace installation (four suites)
- Complete painting and wallpaper
- Electrical & plumbing upgrades
- Warehouse management for FF&E
- Logistics Coordination
- FF&E Installation
View the Project Profile (PDF)