Our Focus is on YOU.
We understand the complexity and financial commitment that’s involved with any building project. That’s why we take the time to understand your needs and work closely with you to develop a cost effective solution for your project.
JCI Contractors has over 40 years of commercial and industrial building experience…
- We are a commercial and industrial building firm with experience in historical renovation, office, retail, religious, education, health care, government, hotel, auto dealerships, and multi-family housing construction.
- We have completed hundreds of projects ranging from small renovations to multi-million dollar structures.
- We provide complete construction services. This includes: consultation, preconstruction, general contracting, construction management, design-build, pre-engineered steel building construction, interiors construction, and post construction evaluations.
- We have the ability to self-perform a substantial amount of work on a project. Not only does this save you money but it allows us to closely monitor quality.
- The majority of our clients are repeat and that is a testament to the superior quality and service we deliver.
- We are able to complete multiple, simultaneous projects of any size.
- We have long standing relationships with our engineers, architects, suppliers, and subcontractors – some for more than 30 years.
- A few of our projects have been recognized in publications such as the Cleveland Plain Dealer, The News Herald, Crain’s Cleveland Business, and The Star Beacon.
JCI Contractors provides a personal building experience…
- We treat all of our clients with the highest level of fairness, integrity, and respect.
- We are always in direct contact with our clients; a clear line of communication keeps you informed and ensures the project remains on schedule and within budget.
- We work closely with our clients to meet their budgetary goals and provide a simple cost effective solution for their project.
- Our staff takes the time to understand the needs of our clients as well as the operational needs for the project at hand.
Site management is an important element to the construction process…
- We will develop a detailed site management plan to ensure that the clients operations are not disturbed in any way during construction.
- The site management plan is followed very closely and a copy is given to the client and all subcontractors.